From:
Debbi Heffern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:20:21 -0400
Kim, I like to pass out Dixie cups and pass around a can of ABM.  Ask each of
the teens to try some.  And then ask them to imagine having that and only
that 8 x /d for 6 mo!  Compare that with the sweet taste of--not hot
chocolate--but hot vanilla which also has the ever-changing essences of the
mom's food. Lovely and not boring!  Then talk about how being accustomed to
the flavors of mom's foods prepares the child for food at that family's table,
not mine, not yours, but that family's. I make it a family pride thing.

My experience is that many of the teens get the message by simply smelling
the ABM.

Debbi Heffern
St. Louis, MO