From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 09:30:57 -0500
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a medical reference written by an OB (or a reasonable
facsimile thereof) that discusses treating a mother with deep ductal pain
(thrush) with diflucan?  For obvious reasons, medical literature from a
pediatrician won't work; nor, I'm afraid, will the powers that be, listen to
a family practice doc (sorry all).  And people wonder WHY I'M FRUSTRATED????
 Certain group of OBs in our area are quite quick to note to moms that "Jan
has yeast on the brain."  (Well, I suppose it could have migrated there, but
I'm not quite sure of the physiologic track it took....)

I posted a question a couple of days ago which you all have ignored.....or
don't know the answer to -- remember the lady with severe joint & bone pain
when she bf and doesn't have it when she stops nursing?  She still has it,
she's still nursing, she's still in pain.  Does ANYONE have any suggestions?
 Surely the 700 of you all out there can't let me down!!

Jan B.