From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 09:44:02 -0700
Dr. Joseph Mercola, D.O.’s health newsletter that I subscribe to praised
the Australian study on “conditioned sleep control” of babies recently
published in the British Medical Journal.  Upon receiving my complaint
and the dangers of arbitrarily skipping feeds in favor of sleep
habituation, he responded that he made changes on this topic to include
Dr. Jay Gordon’s URL link on sleep.  Plus he now mentions La Leche
League and links to it also.

Judy Ritchie

http://www.mercola.com/2002/may/18/baby_sleep.htm