Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:01:19 +0530

<<http://amyjenkins.net/video%20pages/audrey-samsara.html

anyone who's nursed a toddler, should enjoy the entire sequence - especially
when she falls into milk coma!.

Morgan Gallagher>>

I nursed two little girls to over 4 y.o. and I loved this, Morgan, THANK
YOU.  When my second was 18 mo old, I attended a LLL meeting where they did
a talk on positioning tummy to tummy and bringing the baby up to the breast.
Up till then, I'd positioned them, as this woman does, with their belly
button facing the ceiling. Well, I took my big, lunking 18 mo old home,
piled some pillows on my lap, lifted her up onto them, turned her body tummy
to (other) breast and could not believe the difference!!!!  I'm sure if I
had known that trick at the beginning of my feeding career, I wouldn't have
had cracked, sore, tender nipples for the first weeks with both of them.
Just wanted to remind all you good women to keep teaching even the toddler
mothers.  It makes a difference.  Gloria Lemay, Vancouver BC

http://www.consciouswoman.org