From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:12:21 -0700
World Breastfeeding Week is the discussion on radio www.kvmr.org at 12:05 pm
PDT this Friday, June 30. You are strongly encouraged to call in to
530-265-9555 to tell the world how you are planning to observe WBW 2006.

In Northern California, the toll-free studio line for your call-in ideas is
800-355-KVMR (5867).

Everywhere else in the world, dial direct 530-265-9555. It would be great to
hear from all over the world for World Breastfeeding Week. If you are on the
other side of the planet and can't call in, send me an email now with your
plans and what phone number I could reach you at during the hour. Subject to
time, equipment and engineering limitations, I will try to make some
international calls during the show. Send your ideas and phone number to
[log in to unmask] today.

How do I hear this program?

In the northern California area, listen by radio.

From Folsom to Sacramento and the foothills, tune your radio to 89.5 FM.
In Truckee/Tahoe, tune your radio to 105.1 FM.

Everywhere else in the world (and wherever you can't get the radio signal),
listen by computer. Go to www.kvmr.org and choose the webcast page to select
a format that will work for you. To decrease your own frustration, try it
ahead of time if you haven't done so before.

The program will begin at five minutes past the hour of noon PDT; for all
other time zones, make the appropriate conversion to listen to the broadcast
in real time.

Arly Helm, MS, IBCLC
Broadcaster, KVMR-FM