From:
Stephen Curless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:48:10 -0500
Being new to Lactnet, I'll introduce myself: wife of 30 years, mother of
3 breastfed daughters (70's), and 2 adorable breastfed grandchildren.
Working full time as a LC, certified in 1986 & 1996.Hospital based LC
since 1980, prior to that nursery nurse. Love my job even though many
challenges occur.  Hobby: miniature horses (baby horse born last year
nursed long term)       *  I wanted to respond to question on a video
showing good latch technique:  My favorite is by Chloe Fisher "Helping a
Mother to Breastfeed: No finer investment by Royal Col. of Midwives"
Even though the speaking is directed toward midwives, this has not been
a problem using video in childbirth classes. Her technique is excellent
and eliminates sore nipples.