From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:24:52 -0500
I assume you've suggested she take ibuprofen regularly while she's trying
to resolve the plug--there's been a lot of discussion about that lately.
Assuming yeast is a part of her problems, treating the yeast may resolve
the plug, but 3 days of Diflucan is not going to do it.  I finally got a
chance to check out Cindy's wonderful web site of Dr. Jack's articles and
was pleased to find things I didn't have, including one on fluconazole
(Diflucan).  Check it out if you haven't yet:
     http://www.erols.com/cindyrn/drjack0.htm
And thanks, Cindy!

Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Appleton, Wisconsin