From:
Judy Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 14:48:55 +0200
Hi, Lisa! I don't know how you continue to stun me with your creative
thinking - a serious flaw on my part not to "expect" it from you. I
particularly like the way you picked up on my complaint about residents
in a medical speciality. IMO, definitely something to be considered, and
I pray it will be, by the powers concerned. A lot of work is needed, of
course. And please, heavy consideration to cost involved for the
wannabes. Another consideration is "what will it get me?", especially for
the many internationals involved.
Please count me in to help in any way I can! Judy Wannabe Knopf in Israel