From:
Emily Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:01:41 -0400
Sigh, I got a call from a mother today who luckily wanted a second opinion
from the GP she saw at her clinic. She did not feel well and had a hard
lump in her breast which her Dr ascertained was an infection...he gave her
Augmentin and told her to go home, put heat on it, and but no means nurse
on that side that her baby would get sick!!!!

She called her ped who said you need to call this lady and mom called me
because she didnt understand how to nurse her 4 month old without using
one side...and she thought it was wrong....I guess I will be sending out
more info this week already on BF myths to docs...just my daily
frustration...

Emily Lindsey, BSPsy, CLE
Private Practice
Merced, CA