From:
Rick Huntze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:29:01 -0600
Hi Pat and Lacnetters,
I see that Dawn has offered to check ABM prices is Austin.  The cost of
living here in NE Texas is much lower than Austin, so I'll check, too (okay,
I'll have my husband do it since I usually avert my eyes if I must walk down
that isle!).  We'll check size, ready to feed, powered, and concentrate.

One possible benefit of hanging out on the formula isle might be if a
pregnant mom asked for advice on which to choose...(prepare your 1 minute
benefits of breastfeeding speech!)
Warmly,
Lisa Huntze, IBCLC