From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 08:11:34 -0400

<< Has anyone got their copy of the June JHL? In previous years, they HAD to
 be mailed in the first week of the masthead month (meaning no later than
 June 1-7).  With all the trouble I have had getting mail from ILCA, I am
 beginning to think that postal nemesis has struck yet again!!

According to the JHL Notes on p. 73 of the March issue, it says the JHL is
mailed on the 7th of the masthead month.  Subscribers in the US should
receive their issues by the end of the month.  International subscribers
should receive their issues by the end of the following month unless they
want to pay $10/issue air mail ($40/year).

So I guess we won't see it until around the 30th of June for us in the US;
for the rest of the membership, it will be the end of July.  I hope no one
misses out on any conference announcements...

Jan