From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:03:31 -0400
Dear Lactnetters,
As somebody who has been reading and contributing to Lactnet since it
opened, I am delighted to have this opportunity to give back a little by
helping to moderate the group. I have been helping mothers to breastfeed
since 1976 and an IBCLC in private practice since 1995.

My husband and I have been married for 37 years and we have three, grown,
breastfed children. They have all weaned and toilet trained, but none of
them sleep through the night because they all now have little ones of their
own :) Being there for the births of our six grandchildren and watching them
grow is our delight.

Thank you for your patience as I find my way around the maze of Lactnet
administration.

warmly, norma

Norma Ritter, IBCLC, RLC
Breastfeeding Matters in the Capital Region
www.NormaRitter.com <http://www.normaritter.com/>
Join us on Facebook for the latest birthing and breastfeeding news and
views:
http://tinyurl.com/BMCRonFB