From:
Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 07:51:14 -0600
Now about those IQ points! This nurses children are at a big disadvantage
the also have heriditary against them.  (sorry I had the overwhelming
desire to be nasty-no flames please)

>I took my 8-year-old daughter to her new pediatrician (third insurance
>company of the year)  with her usual ear infection.  She's had them since she
>was weeks old.  Yes, she was fully breastfed.  Chronic ear infections and
>asthma.  Go figure.  Never a drop of formula.  Weaned at four years.
> Anyway...the nurse came in and recognized my name from all the fliers and
>posters in the clinic promoting my breastfeeding talk for expectant parents.
> "Oh, you're the breastfeeding lady, aren't you?  Well, I raised all my
>children on out-of-date formula and they're all fine."  AAGH!

Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]> LLLLeader, mom to Joshua (6/84),
Chapin (6/88), Gretchen (9/91), Annaliese (11/93) Due (11/96). Married to
Craig for 14 yrs.  In Indianapolis, Indiana