From:
Jojomari818 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 11:29:32 -0400
Yesterday evening my phone rang and I was actually at my desk. It was an ENT doc & they wanted to ask me about "posterior tongue tie"
Apparently this doc had recently seen a baby I worked with several months ago (this mom has been seeking treatment for months and has been expressing & feeding - the latch just not improving) The doc told me that I had told this mom the latch problems were related to a PTT - I really can't follow up with folks after they leave my setting.
This doc stated they realized they don't know everything and wanted to learn more.
Wow!!!

Jodie Drum RN, IBCLC
USA - Maryland