From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 00:01:52 -0600
To Susan Moxley, Queen of Super-Presentations and Champion of Change !

I salute you, oh sister of mine!
 Of *course* they applauded you, my dear.
   You didn't alienate, anger or antagonize.
     You shared, showed and showered them with information, visuals and gifts.

You can attract more bees with honey than you can with,...um, ah... well,
with an "I don't know what..."

THIS is *my* kind of IBCLC. Change is slow but sure.  We wouldn't be on
Lactnet if  wasn't a sure thing. Right everybody?

Roberta, BA (soon-to-be,I hope...IBCLC), and Mexican Milk Maid
Merida, Yucatan Mexico

Kim Campbell: I'll be sending my fax to B.C. Womens' Hospital tomorrow.
Thanks for letting us all know how we can help.  -R.