From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 16:45:20 +0100
Hi Heather

Thanks for alerting us to publication of the IQ study.  Just as a
matter of interest, I did send in a comment to NHS Choices, and then
did a double-take - apparently I had been given another pseudonym and
my text had been slightly altered..... it turns out mine was not
published - but my text (sent to a Facebook list) had been
plagiarized by someone else.  Didn't expect that!

Pamela Morrison IBCLC
Rustington, England
      Published: September 25, 2015
      DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0138676