From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:51:12 PST
Elaine,
This is a VERY GOOD POINT.
<Even if I eventually "gave in" and followed the advice of a LC about cue
feeding I might feel that my relationship with God was damaged and that we
couldn't quite trust each other, God and I.  This would not help my
relationship with my child, to think that s/he caused a
rift between myself and God, or that s/he caused me to fall into "sin".>
And I believe we do need to take this into account when we advice against
the EZZo methods. Instead of just saying, research shows....

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Violet Louisiana, s.e. USA