From:
Julia Scaletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 11:12:37 -0400
Have a new mom that received a Schuco Breast Pump as a gift & wanted my
opinion on how well the pump worked. Since I had never even heard of the
pump, I told her & would ask the wise & experienced masters of
Breastfeeding. I did a search in Lactnet & found a little info, but no real
concrete info from people who have seen this pump in action. Can anyone give
me their opinion on this pump? It would be GREATLY appreciated.
Julia in rainy Eden, NC