Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:11:39 -0500
Not saying that I'm familiar with it, but I thought it was a disease, one of
those related to what they called Mad Cow disease - a spongiform
something-or-other that affects the brain?  I KNOW I've seen that term (sans
"virus") in books I've recently read that discuss mad cow disease.....
Regina Roig Lane BS IBCLC for Miami-Dade County WIC