From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 09:29:23 -0500
Dick, and all...yes, we have a lot to be proud of on Lactnet. I have heard
from others that in their experience, Lactnet is the most non-flamethrowing,
dignified, gentle and informative listserv group of its size that they have
seen.

You are all to be credited with this wonderful compliment.

Hats off to you all!

Also..I believe that if we maintain the thread so that it is limited to the
issue of bf in a house of worship (no matter what house, or which
worship)..and is basically a bf in public issue, that it is fine to continue
this thread. I did want to share that note from our concerned friend...( I
loved how you handled that, Dick)...and you are all sensitive enough to be
able to hear it.

Respectful of you all.

Kathleen Bruce
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLL Leader
Co-Owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L E-mail lists
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
"If money could talk, it would say good bye!"