From:
Jann Sheperd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:38:31 -0700
My now 7 yr old would slip down the nipple.  It was very frustrating, it was
as if it bothered him to have the nipple too far in. I worked on deep latch
and held him close, but still, he would resist my hold and pull his head
back anyway.  Later we found a wheat sensetivity, and to this day, he can be
quite bothered by little things around him, noises, the feel of his shoulder
blades against the seat in the car.....I don't recall he ever made clicking
sounds when feeding though.

I also think I have heard of clicking associated with thrush, or like you
have mentioned but say it is not the case, a fast flow.

Janette