Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 18:21:45 -0600

>How much more useful it would be to share accurate information about how
>to prevent problems and who to turn to for help and encouragement.
>Reasonably priced tear-off information sheets and pamphlets, covering
>everything from sore nipples to nursing through pregnancy, are available
>from the La Leche League online catalogue at:
>http://www.lalecheleague.org/Web_store/web_store.cgi

I was going to mention that our LLL group received a grant from an
education organization.  We decided to spend most of the money on hospital
information packs--English and Spanish.  These were constructed using 4
tear-offs (3 for the Spanish because one wasn't available in Spanish) from
LLL and a 1/2 page w/local LLL info.  The head nurses were happy to get
them, but I doubt they'll replace the formula bags.

FWIW, we delivered these to two hospitals in a 60 mile area, that see a
total of about 600 births/year.  So, it was reasonably affordable.  But if
you lived in a metro area, you could probably get more grant $$.  ;-)

Gina
SE Colorado