From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:09:37 -0800
Pat and Margaret mentioned differences in hunger but
forgot to mention hunger based on dropping blood
sugar.  That's the hunger I usually feel that makes me
need to eat; and the hunger that makes my older
children cranky yet deny they're hungry.

didn't Ezzo have some wierd idea that blood sugar has
to drop before a baby is "allowed" to eat again?
Isn't that part of his metabolic chaos theory?

=====
Kate, http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/advantages-of-formula.html  Mom to Ursula (8.9), Sage (6), Benno (2.8)      Those people on the (ski) slopes alongside you? Treat them as if they are your relatives. Six degrees of separation says you already know them. - local ski newsletter.        http://www.thememoryhole.org/index.htm