From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 09:38:14 EDT
I am looking for low cost drawings or illustrations of positioning
that I can mail to mothers as follow up on LLL telephone calls.
I am not affiliated with a group so everything I send out I pay
for.  I am now on call for the NYC phone once a month.  I have
made up my own sore nipple checklist (ask if you want one) but
I don't know what to do about explaining positions without violating
copyrights.  I also haven't been thrilled with most of what I have
seen.  There is one page in Riordan that is nice, if small and
the drawings in Bestfeeding are pretty good.  Most of the
rest of the drawings are not clear at all, in my opinion.
Tomorrow is my telephone day so I will probably have some wierd
problems afterwards.

Sarah