From:
Shirley MacKinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 16:29:05 -0400
Hello all,

I wish to inquire about a new Mom with very flat nipples.  2-day-old baby is
very sleepy at the breast.  Presently pumping and cup feeding successfully.
Have suggested shields to be worn between feeds and Hoffman exercises to
draw the nipple out.  Her hospital nurses want to know some techniques for
stimulating this baby to stay on the breast.  If someone could let me know
soon I would appreciate it, thanks very much.

Shirley MacKinley