From:
Theresa Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:54:58 -0800
I myself am an American IBCLC lactation consultant
living in Germany in the Heidelberg area.  My friend
is also an IBCLC who is Australian! living here in the
Heidelberg area.  We both work at the American Army
hospital in Labor and Delivery and Mother Baby unit.
Please feel free to contact myself or her (and I will
pass it on)at [log in to unmask] for any help or
resources. We will be glad to help in any way we can.
Thanks Theresa Johnson RN BSN IBCLC CCE