From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:22:28 -0800
I stuck my head up from the legal stuff to read lactnet for awhile and
enjoyed so many of your posts today and over the past few days...keep up the
great work...wise women.  Thanks to all of you who've offered support during
this absolutely awful time for me--that is after they've born the burden of
looking at my website: http://www.proaxis.com/~drmom/
If I may offer a word to the wise...if you ever sue anyone (& I've never
done this before) you better have the BIG guns on your side.  If I didn't
have irrepairable damages to my body, career and family, I would never have
continued this long.  I've now been counter sued for defammation of
character!
--Wishing You New Year Cheer,
Chris

Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC
Natural Self-Health Education, Lactation Consulting,
and Attachment Parenting Classes
541-753-7340   [log in to unmask] http://www.proaxis.com/~drmom/

My Informal Bio:
mom, wife, daughter & daughter-inlaw, active UU church member, educator,
lactation consultant, homeschool mom, researcher, scientist, author, organic
gardener/herbalist/homeopath/healer, photographer, wilderness adventurer,
lapidary & bead creator, knitter, wildly creative cook, 4-H alum and Leader,
and VERY lousy cleaner;)