From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:29:33 +0100
It's pretty simple to a certain extent, Terri... look at the title of the
document we are talking about: the international code of MARKETING of breast
milk substitutes.
The whole code is about MARKETING; it is NOT about buying and selling.
So to asnwer your question: you are not an offender if you buy and later
sell products that moms ask for or need in your expert opinion.

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands (who received a letter from Unicef
last week with regard to the code and the way BHFI designating agencies
should deal with the code)