From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 17:10:55 -0400
Hi everyone - especially people in Australia

A while ago someone posted a reference to an article in Breastfeeding
Review by Ana Vnuk called "Just One Bottle" (vol2 no8 Nov 93 pp 358+)
I would like to read it so I asked my husband, one of the world's best
science librarians, to get it for me by inter-library loan.  Only two!
libraries in the US have this journal and they will not send it.

Can anyone tell me how to get a legal copy to read?
TIA

Sarah Friend Barnett, LLLL, IBCLC
Bronx (New York City), New York