From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 20:19:12 -0700
>Linda,
>
>I don't know if oversupply can really be related to breast size, because I
>suffered with oversupply with my first child and I was a 34 B.  Now with all of
>the extra after baby weight that just won't go, I am a 36 B.
>
>Felicia Henry, AAHCC & LLLL

And I was a 36AA (yup, that's two A's) before my first, but due to his
pyloric stenosis (we thought) quickly became a 40D (what a change, eh?)
although I finally went down to a 40C.  Next baby didn't throw his
breastmilk over the walls and furniture, but suffered classic oversupply
syndrome (all poops green and slimy).  So we need to remember not to equate
pre-lactational size with potential supply.

Arly (back to 36A)

Arly Helm               [log in to unmask]
MS, Nutrition & Food Science, CLE, IBCLC

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great
moral crisis, maintain their neutrality" -- Dante