From:
kym smythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:45:49 -0500
I know of Disney's BaBy Station in the Magic Kingdom.  The last time I
was there (2 + years ago) this room was sponsored by Carnation (aka
Nestle).  As you entered there was a beautiful china cabinet with a
"lovely" display of all of Carnations' infant formulas.

I was much happier with Sea World.  They had a huge "billboard" outside
of Shamu Stadium describing the nursing patterns of killer whales.  They
also had a nursing room in the center of the park.  It had recliners and
maybe a glider - generally nice atmosphere - carpet, wallpaper, pictures
on the walls.  I also nursed my son *all over* the park without
incident.

Just my .02

Kym