From:
Therese Maltby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:05:03 EDT
Hi,

This is a whine alert. Please delete if allergic to whining. Thank you.

My brain is full. I'm trying to study a little more. I got a bit of a late
start, because I allowed the tyranny of the urgent to crowd out the
important. (I got that eloquent phrase from my primary teacher, Jan Barger,
who will shake her head in dismay when she sees this.)

And now, (sniffle), I think I'm getting the FLU! I have to work tonight and
Saturday night, and the exam is on Monday morning. (You RN's still working in
OB know how it is...calling in unless you're dead is frowned upon. I don't
know how it is for IBCLC's, because I may never BE one! This will be my first
time sitting for the exam.) I'm getting oligosaccharides confused with
lactoferrin. I have nightmares about cracked and bleeding nipples, and in the
dreams, the moms all blame ME!

What can I do? What should I do? Should I cancel and say I let the daily
grind (4 kids, homeschooling, working full-time, partially disabled husband,
yada yada yada) "ate my homework"? Or should I take it, do the best I can,
and try not to cry?

(Sniffle)

Feeling sorry for myself,

Tammy in Colorado