From:
"Robin Reid, CLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:52:02 -0500
Hi Group,

It's been ages since I've been active.  Career tends to get in the way
sometimes.  Anyway, my husband is an attorney in Calif. and has a case
where Child Protective Services removed a 2 m.o. preemie (10 lbs.) from
mom last night, baby has been breastfed exclusively since birth.  CPS is
refusing to allow mom access to baby to breastfeed.  Mom is pumping right
now, but has had a very difficult feeding history since baby was born
premature.  Older sibling reports baby was up crying all night in foster
home, and hadn't been fed as of this a.m.  Does anyone know if Liz Baldwin
is still around?  I know she helped us out with a similar case many years
back, but have lost track of her.  I checked the archives, but it looks
like it's been quite a while since she's been active here.

Thank you all for any help you can give us.

Robin Reid, CLE
My kids' mom (Clint, 16, Ryan, 10 and Noah,6)