From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 01:30:54 -0700
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29710422/

seems this is going to get a lot more attention than just the Atlantic

time to start commenting to Ms.Rosin
there seems to be one place to start a discussion

I think it would be great if some of our very eloquent posters would write the editor of the Atlantic. Snarky and nasty does not do it. Smile, smile, accuracy and then slip in the clincher.

I myself am wondering about the part she writes about her parents in Tel-Aviv. My children were born about the same time, we already had a vibrant La Leche League community and I do not remember Nestle formulas being on sale. I never used the stuff but I must have noticed what was in the shops.

Evi Adams