Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 17:25:22 EST
Jenn told me that my cut 'n paste didn't work, and all Lactnet got were some
cute little arrows.  So here is the question from the RN on nighttime chills
in a bf mom.

<< I have an otherwise healthy mother of a one month old, who is getting "the
 shakes" at the 2 a.m. feeding. These are distressing to her, and she can
 hardly hold the baby. If she offers a bottle it doesn't occur. She is happy
 breastfeeding and would like to know what is going on. She isn't
diaphoretic,
 or dizzy, or dyspneic.Drinking lots of fluids, or eating before doesn't
help.
 Any ideas? >>

Jan B in Wheaton, just lovin' it when AOL doesn't do what it is supposed to
do!!