From:
Marilee Woodworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 12:00:15 -0500
Jeanette,
Thank you for your thoughts on why you remain an active leader. I too feel my
plate is full, trying to get a private practise off the ground, being a
full-time mom to a very busy 10 year old, and a sometimes mom to a college
student, with a husband who travels all the time and can't help. I know my
business comes last sometimes, but I can't give up League. You put it so
well. It's the place where we can give most from the heart and see moms and
babies who live our philosophy. I also would really miss my friends, my
co-leaders. There are times when I feel really torn. It's hard to wear all
those hats. Actually business is really slow right now which is why I've had
time to write on Lactnet lately. I should be out there marketing but this is
more fun.
Marilee Woodworth, IBCLC, LLLL, Ann Arbor, Michigan