From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:35:51 EDT
i guess we who were at boca were missed, although i am not sure that 47 emails
signifies that i was missed ENOUGH. but gee, we were thinking about all of
those we left behind . . .

SUGGESTED GIFTS FOR LACTNUTS UNABLE TO GO TO BOCA

1. Lamps, mirrors and trays with shells resembling breasts glued on for
decoration.

2. Tourist maps of South Florida showing locations of pump rental stations, La
Leche League meetings, and breastfeeding-friendly doctors.

3. Copies of "A Smoke-Jumper's Guide to Florida."

4. Samples of new Lactnet fund-raising candy bar, "Chocolact," lovingly hand-
crafted by nursing mothers in a breastfeeding-friendly business environment.
First one's for you, Helen!

5. A list of restaurants in Florida that welcome nursing five year olds.

6. A map of "homes of the stars" with directions to  homes of Florida lactnuts
and souvenir bus ticket stubs.

7. A breastfeeding T-shirt that says, "I did it on the beach!"

8. Results of impromptu study of which seafood and exotic cocktail combos are
galactogogues.

9. Falsified weather reports showing freezing rains and smog.

10. The new CD, "Lactnuts on the Beach sing the Lactnet Theme Song."

11. Lactnet meeting postcards signed, wish you were here . . . .

carol b. who agrees with kathy d.'s description of the lactnet meeting as "a
love fest."