From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:47:21 -0500
I simply have a two drawer file cabinet, that is quickly becoming full,
and I have files for everything I can think of, from Sore Nipples,
Yeast, Dr Jack, solids, medications, Milk Supply, twins, Herbs,
etc................... whether it be a reprint, something from the net,
a LLL pamphlet or whatever, I file it in the file it goes in, most of
the time this is done as soon as I finish reading this item for the
first time.  On my desk I have several folders of copies of things I
often hand out to moms, Fenugreek, Yeast, Returning to WOrk, Sore
Nipples.....I find that you have to keep the filing up all the time then
you don't have a problem finding something later.  If there is an
article in JHL or another journal that I really want for later, I will
copy it and put the copy in the file so I can find it easy. If I go to
ac conference on many topics, I pull apart the booklet received and file
the appropriate pages behind in the proper folders.

And Yes, My kitchen cabinets look like the ones in the Tupperware
Catalog, organization is one of my strong points!!!!!! ;-)

Cindy

--
Cindy Curtis,RN,IBCLC
Virginia,USA