From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 08:45:58 -0500
Here are 2 ways that I know of to deal with this:

#1- Get lactnet by individual post, this way you get each piece of mail
separately and you can file it or save it or print it very easily.

#2-Highlight the section that you want to save, then do to the edit function
at the top of your mail window, and click copy, then only what you
highlighted is copied.  You can then open a word processing program such as
MS Word   or   Word Perfect and go to a blank page there and go to edit and
click on paste, and you can save it in that format

#3(I know I only said 2) but you can do as Doreen did and copy parts of
digests and mail them to your self , changing the subject line first, and
then file, save or print.

Hope this is helpful

Cindy

Cindy Curtis,RN,IBCLC