From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 07:03:02 -0400
Dear Cindy, I've heard it annecdotally both ways.  one of the confounding
factors will   be how much edema mom has on board.  Also frequently these
moms are first time moms. Somewhere I once remember hearing that MgSo4 is
actually a galactogue.... It is also in laxatives.  Whatever the effects on
lactogenesis, the effects IN the milk to baby are nil.  Sincerely, Pat in
SNJ