From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:51:08 +1000
Yay! I've just written a paper in which I recommend that all infant feeding
education opportunities should include reference to the normality of
breastfeedin beyond infancy including talking about breastfeeding of
"infants and young children" as opposed to just "infants"....these posters
are the first time I've seen that done! Wonderful.
Karleen Gribble
Australia