From:
Julius Edlavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 19:02:00 -0500
Many lactnet and pedtalk members tried to attend my conference in Portugal
practicing so they will be ready for Jack Newman and Kay Hoover in October.
They couldn't connect and this is why
YES
At the Exact same time I gave my talk, The Special Prosecutor's report was
released on the internet and there was a record number of traffic
It shut down the internet in Portugal and many other places
It was discussed in many newspapers
Just my luck
3pm Portugal time was 10 am in Wash DC

Julius Edlavitch MD
International Pediatric Chat
<http://www.pedschat.org/>http://www.pedschat.org
"What wisdom can one have that is greater than kindness"