From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:23:27 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/0 10:53:16 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< A mom called me because she was asked to leave McDonald's (!!!!) because
she
was breastfeeding.  She lives in Northern California.
She would like to talk to an attorney.  Any ideas?

BTW, I would have this mother contact the Human Rights Commission and let the
lawyers work for her who are already being paid by the taxpayers to protect
our rights.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA