From:
Cheryl Parrott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:05:00 EST
Just a big public thankyou to this great forum...Dr Jack especially.   Since
I have returned to my peds office after little Rachels delivery I have helped
tons of breastfeeding moms!  This last 2 weeks alone I have had 6 great
outcomes!  **I should be on maternity leave right now** so all these moms
have benefited from me being there because my baby is not.  I have slow
gainers get fat(thanks to breast compression), breast refusers see the light
at the end of the nipple:) and moms with low milk supply begin to gush and
even one mom with an over supply who's husband is so happy with the now
peaceful baby he wants to buy me dinner!!  I truly am amazed at the numbers
of moms I have been seing recently.  All things happen for a reason, and if
not for the vast resources you people provide I would surely be at a lost
some days!

THANK YOU!
Cheryl Parrott, RN, BSN, aspiring IBCLC, most importantly mom to Lexie-23
months and Rachel-angel baby
Kokomo, IN
where the snow is melting-some