From:
Glenda Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:39:54 -0600
We have had this happen two or three times in the last 14 years with our rental pumps.  When we find evidence that a pump is infested, we bag the pump immediately without further cleaning and send the pump to the manufacturer.  This gets the pump out of our office as quickly as possible so as not to let the infestation spread to other pumps/equipment.  They steam clean the pump according to their protocol and send back to us.  This has never failed to get rid of the problem.
Glenda Dickerson
B'ham Alabama USA