From:
Ibolya Eva Rozsa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:02:25 +0200
Hi Margo,

Yes, if the mother has a new baby before the 3 years is up, then the
whole thing starts all over again. If the mother goes back to work she
needs to have at least 180 working days to be eligible for the paid
maternity leave (the 70% of her salary) again. But she is always
eligible for the regular maternity leave which is the lower amount. When
the youngest one turns 3 and the mom stays at home it is not called
maternity leave anymore but something similar you mentioned -
'Professional Mother Status'.
And yes again: you could be staying at home with your children for 18
years and get paid. :)

Warmly,
Ibolya