From:
"Mirine R. Dye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:55:47 -0500
Jennifer,
Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies has a fabulous folder on breastfeeding in the workplace with stats, program development, and information. I think it might be what she is looking for. I received a packet of them from my State HMHB (FL), and there are many states with a HMHB, but she can also check with the national office.
It is ( was) a bright green glossy folder full of fabulous literature.
http://www.hmhb.org/pub_breast.html

Mirine R. Dye, CCE,CD,CLE
Childbirth and Lactation Educator/Doula
Florida Keys - Key Largo to Key West
Serving families during the childbearing year!
Visit www.keysmama.org for information and support and
The Mothers in Paradise Mothers Group Page