From:
Molly Brannigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:37:32 -0700
Hi-

I have been lurking on Lactnet for a year or so. I am a new breastfeeding
counselor working in California. My husband is a firefighter and a paramedic
and will be going to New Orleans in a week or so with a group of volunteer
paramedics.

He does not know what he will be doing there, nor what patients he will see.
He wants to be able to talk to mothers about relactation AND, if possible,
would like to be able to educate his colleagues about relactation.

I don't feel competent to put together a quick set of accurate guidelines
for him. Is even possible to quickly educate a group of allied health
professionals from scratch?? Of course, we wouldn't want to do more harm
than good!

Does anyone know of anything prepared, or could someone help me put
something together?

Thanks for your help.

Molly Brannigan