Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 10:21:24 -0400
Jean writes:

"There  is very little milk in the tiny tubes inside your nipple, different
from what  you are used to seeing with a bottle. The milk is in very tiny
little tubings  under the circle; they act a lot like toothpaste tubes, and
we all know that  starting pressure at the back of the toothpaste tube helps
get more to come  out." And then I go on to tell them how important is to
soften their "circle"  before latching if necessary, so the baby can "make it
work".

What kind  of terminology do others find effective? Or am I "overthinking"
this, as I  have sometimes been told that I do??

~~~
Hello all,

Actually, I think the 'toothpaste tubes' and the 'not like bottles', is
great. Keep "overthinkin" Jean, if this is the result...:)

Peace,
Judy

Judy LeVan  Fram, PT, IBCLC, LLLL
Brooklyn, NY,  USA