From:
Jeni Leaird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 09:41:56 -0500
I am from a hospital working in an area with a high population of Chinese grad students.  We see some cultural differences that are hard in helping moms breastfeed.  I'm looking for ways to help explain to moms/dad/grandmas the importance of holding their babies.  Why they don't need 12 blankets to keep them warm.

Oh wise women of Lactnet, do any of you work with this population and have any tips?

Jeni Leaird
W. Lafayette, IN, USA
home of Purdue University